Our warm and tangy artisan mustard is made with a variety of fresh peppers that we grow here on our Certified Naturally Grown farm. It is delicious straight from the jar as a dip with vegetables, crackers or pretzels. Our mustard is the perfect condiment for your favorite chicken, vegetable, and beef burgers, as well as, hot dogs, brats, and deli sandwiches. Add a spoonful to your favorite salad dressing recipe for pasta and meat salads, deviled eggs, or vinaigrettes... 

 Tom Colicchio, Top Chef Endorsement, 2012

Hungarian Hot Pepper Artisan Mustard

SKU: 0004

    Serving Size: 1 tsp (8g), Servings: 33, Amount Per Serving: Calories 10, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 130mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 2g (1% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 0g, Vitamin C (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.